Monday, December 17, 2012

Thanks For All You Do

Thank you to the teachers past, present and future who stand in the classrooms of  Overlook Elementary School, Abington Junior High School, Abington Senior High School, James Madison University, Turner Ashby High School, James River High School, Oakton High School, Fauquier High School, Bradley Elementary School, Eagle View Elementary School, George Mason University and The International School of Beijing.  You, along with the other great teachers I have met along the way, made me feel safe everyday that I went to school either as a little boy or a young man, you taught me to be a teacher and a coach, you modeled the dedication to children that I try to emulate in my life and work, you hold my child everyday and show him that you love him.  You are not told enough how important you are.  You are heroes.  While I can't fathom the horrors of Sandy Hook, and have bewildering sympathy for all, I also want you to know how enormously proud I am of you -  my teachers.
--
Paul Koch (@pkoch9999)
+151 1692-2787

No comments:

Post a Comment