Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Devon Charles Koch

Dearest Devon,

Although it is still the evening of the 24th here where I am - on a
bus from Torrington, Connecticut to Brockton, Massachusetts - I hope
you are waking up to a wonderful day in Guangzhou. I think of you
every second of everyday, but I especially want you to know that I am
thinking about you today - right now.

I remember the day you were born - I took a few games off from the
Gators that summer and mommy and I waited in Loudon Hospital for your
arrival. When you were ready, the first place we took you was to the
ball field. I love that you still love competing on the baseball
field, football field, badminton or basketball court!

I am so proud of the boy you are! You are so kind, thoughtful and
eager to please! Those are fabulous traits that will help you in
every situation in life.

I feel so far away from you today, but I want you to know that I love
you more than ever, and I keep you right here in my heart.

Hug your mama, granny, Parker and Bennett for me!

Happy 10 years, sonny! 



Xoxoxo

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment