Friday, August 26, 2011

Fake Out Ep. 1 - The Converse Mall Star

We called them Chucks - The Converse Mall Star!
In honor of the global chatter about the shocking existence of "fake"
Apple stores in China, I am beginning a photo installment series
highlighting the most entertaining fakes that I have come accross
while shopping the stores and markets around Beiijng. I wish I had a
pic of my all time favorite, and in retrospect I should have just
returned the favor of random photography and asked the girl wearing
the shirt to pose with me for a picture, but it snuck up on me. I
read the shirt as she walked by and did a double take while snort
laughing at the Kew York Yankees name emblazoned accross the shirt.
The kicker though...I was so busy laughing pointing and telling Joanne
about it that I almost failed to notice that the logo under the name
was and interlocking L and A - Go Dodgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment