Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Parks!!

A breath of fresh air this morning as we woke to blue skies...and a 12 year old son! Happy Birthday Parker, we love you so much. Parker had a birthday breakfast of Mama's chocolate chip pancakes, took a huge plate of Mama's chocolate chip cookies for his friends at school, and opened presents from his brothers at breakfast.

Other moments of note this morning - "Hey Parks, happy birthday, can the tooth fairy borrow 20kuai for your little brother?" 12 year old rite of passage, maybe?

"I can't believe I forgot my sunglasses," said Joanne as she dropped us at school. When you haven't needed them for a month, you lose track of where they are.

I am back in elementary school PE for today and the atmosphere is festive, looks like I am on for Chinese pancakes and top spinning! Pictures to follow as Parker is playing the big drums in the parade!

Chun Jie Kuai Le he sheng jie kuai le, Parker!


No comments:

Post a Comment